Thursday 22 March 2012

SUMEET SIR GETS CANDID....




Sumeet Raghavan is one gifted actor. He is a great comedian and some great shows like Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo and Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai to boost being part of. He also showcased his singing prowess in Zee TV’s Star Ya Rock Star. Below he gives an insight into his life. Read on:-
I am: Beautiful.
Life is: Wonderful.
Love is: Completion.
Marriage is: something I can’t remember.
Your first crush: Angelia Jolie.
Your dream date: That has to be Angelia Jolie again.
Your best childhood memory: When I got an award.
On your last birthday: I was with my wife and kids.
Your long-lasting friend: Sachet Patil.
Do you make friends easily: Yes, very easily.
Music you like: Classical, Ghazals and folk.
One thing you want to change about yourself: My laziness.
Favourite TV show: Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai.
Favourite Bollywood actor: Big B.
Favourite Bollywood actress: Waheeda Rehman.
Favourite Hollywood actor: George Clooney.
Favourite Hollywood actress: Angelia Jolie.
Favourite cartoon character: Tom and Jerry.
Last movie you watched: Kahaani.
Last time you boarded a local train: 16 January 2011.
Last time you were stalked: When I was doing a play in 1990.
Last time you cried on screen: In Saajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo.
Last time you cooked: Today.
Advice to youngsters: Don’t give up on your dreams, they do
come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment