Sunday 11 December 2011

ARTI AGREES TO TELL A LIE....

9th DECEMBER 2011

Firstly, just by repeating one Dialogue"HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF", You cannot justify this dragging storyline. Secondly, Apurva wanted to see the future just to find out if Uncle comes to know the truth about the nakli family and when he gets the answer to that there was no need to show their kids GF ,their marriage plans and so on. Thirdly,I am amazed as to how concerned people who approve the trac...ks are giving in to such PATHETIC story ideas. A beautiful Track has been bought down to rags. Sorry to use such harsh language, but this is my FAV show and I am emotionally connected to it, one of the Prime reasons being it has SUMEET SIR in it. Now I will write my version of this track on this page. All the fans please read it and give your comments. And I certainly dont mean to offend anybody.For god's sake, END THIS TRACK.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment